Interact Support Practitioner – Yuliya Richard
In addition to working with Interact Support Yuliya has her own professional practice providing face to face Family Dipuste Resolution (Family Law Mediation) services and also counselling as a clinical psychologist.
If you would like face to face services you can contact Yuliya directly at:
Business Name: Blue Horizon Counselling
Business Address: Suite 704 / 135 Macquarie Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Phone: 0403 866 997
Dr. Yuliya Richard was born and raised in Ukraine, where she obtained her first degree and became a qualified philologist and teacher. From Ukraine she moved to Germany, where she continued her studies in languages, sociology, and cross-cultural communication.
After she migrated to Australia, Yuliya worked with several charities and NGOs, such as the Wayside Chapel, Wesley Mission, the Newtown Neighbourhood Centre and the Benevolent Society. Her therapeutic experience includes counselling with adults, children, parents who find parenting challenging, victims of domestic violence and other abuse, individuals with a range of emotional, adjustment and relationship issues, and migrants.
Yuliya completed her Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution to extend the services she can provide to Family Dispute Resolution mediation.
Yuliyas deep understanding of the psychological experience of separation and divorce helps her in the family dispute resolution services she provides. Whether you need help with negotiating a parenting agreement or to reach a property settlement Yuliya can assist.
- Registered As a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner with the Attorney General’s Department, Canberra
- National Accredited Mediator (NMAS)
- Associate MAPS (Australian Psychological Society)
- Member of CAPA (The Counsellors and Psychotherapists Association of NSW)
- Committee member APS IG Culture and Psychology
- Clinical member of Australian Counselling Association
- Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution
- BA Hons Arts Education
- GD Psychology & PGD Psychology
- PGD Counselling and Psychotherapy
- PGD in Applied Psychology
- Professional Doctorate in Clinical and Health Psychology
Yuliya’s areas of specialisation include developmental issues, wellbeing, depression, anxiety, stress management, work stress, relationships, conflict resolution, lifestyle issues, migration and cultural change, grief and loss. Her additional areas of interest are Health Psychology, Emotional Intelligence, and Organisational Psychology, as well as Culture and Psychology. She has proven that she is passionate about helping people from all walks of life to live balanced and fulfilling lives.