This is a new role which you will get the opportunity to make your own.
Working from your own home or office you will assist Interact Support to develop quality videos for use in our social media marketing of our services and in educating the community about collaboration and resolving differences without violence. Interact Support has access to some tools and equipment however we would expect that you have your own filming and editing equipment as well.
- work with Interact Support staff and contractors to identify the opportunities to enhance marketing and educational material with videos communicating regularly with team members by phone, email or face-to-face video conferencing;
- create engaging, authentic video content for use across various social media channels
- combine and edit existing and new graphic content into engaging videos
- use your skills in story telling through videos to create engaging content collaborating with other staff, contractors and volunteers to identify topics and themes
- curate and maintain the Interact Support YouTube channel.
- seek to identify fresh and interesting angles for your videos while maintaining alignment with Interact Supports values and mission
- edit your own and others’ video content;
- assist with the marketing team’s efforts to attract new clients and funding;
Desired Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong video story telling capabilities
- Strong editing skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Expert knowledge of video production and editing.
- Ability to produce instructional videos.
- Collaborative approach and ability to contribute in team environments
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Experienced in filming, editing and producing educational and promotional videos to a high standard
- Two years’ experience in video production.
- Experience working in deadline-driven environments.
- Able to work well in a team environment, handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Download the full Job Description and Volunteer Agreement. Then contact our Volunteer Coordinator with a copy of your CV and a covering letter / email to express your interest in this role.