This is a new role which you will get the opportunity to make your own.
Working from your own home or office you will assist Interact Support to raise our profile through a strategic and broad-reaching social media campaign.
- To help create and maintain a social media marketing plan
- Use social media to promote the services, activities and achievements of Interact Support
- Maintain presence with regular updates and sharing content on our social media platforms
- Encouraging others to comment on our posts and share them with others
- Working in collaboration with other team members produce content that is real, relatable and yet protects the confidentiality of clients and does not breach any legislation regarding privacy
- Monitor and manage our website and social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram & YouTube
- Select relevant channels to reach our specific client and supporter groups
- Track the effectiveness of our social media activities and recommend ways forward.
- Keep up to date with Interact Support events and news, and promote activities through our social media feeds
- Work with our copywriters and other team members to develop materials to support marketing and education campaigns
- Familiarising yourself with our activities including participating in client activities in order to write blog posts
Desired Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong written communication skills; ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive information
- Strong editing skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of web and social media platforms including WordPress, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram & YouTube.
- Collaborative approach and ability to contribute to team environments
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Studies or experience in a social media management role.
- Experience working in deadline-driven environments.
- Able to work well in a team environment, handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Able to monitor and meet income goals.
How to Apply
Download the full Job Description and Volunteer Agreement. Then contact our Volunteer Coordinator with a copy of your CV and a covering letter / email to express your interest in this role.