This role will give you the opportunity to demonstrate and further develop your team leadership skills as your team work together to spread the message about Interact Supports innovative programs and services.
Gain experience, build your portfolio of clients and be recognised for your skills in marketing coordination.
- work with Interact Support staff and contractors to develop an effective marketing and communication plan that addresses the needs of our diverse stakeholders, communicating regularly with team members by phone, email or face-to-face video conferencing;
- Developing marketing and communications messages to promote the organization’s mission, as well as news and events, benefits of membership, and fundraising;
- Generating press releases, promotional materials, and other marketing collateral;
- Maintaining consistency in organization’s marketing and communications messages and branding;
- Engaging with press and news outlets;
- Sourcing and securing advertising to promote organization and its initiatives;
- Monitoring, tracking, and reporting on marketing and communications performance for internal use;
- Other duties as needed.
Desired Knowledge and Skills:
- Leadership and collaboration skills
- Experience with crafting messaging and web copy
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse team who work remotely
- Ability to work towards targets and deadlines that you develop
- A “get it done” attitude
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Two years’ experience in a role where you were responsible for marketing coordination.
- Previous experience with developing a marketing strategy and implementation planning
- Qualifications in marketing highly desired
- Previous experience with non-profit fundraising and donor communication.
- Experience working in deadline-driven environments.
- Able to work well in a team environment, handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Able to monitor and meet income goals.
How to Apply
Download the full Job Description and Volunteer Agreement. Then contact our Volunteer Coordinator with a copy of your CV and a covering letter / email to express your interest in this role.