A one on one pre-mediation session with a Certified New Ways for Families Coach to help you to prepare for mediation.
Who is it for?
This is for anyone who wants to build their negotiation skills in preparation for mediation. Especially if:
- you or the other person is likely to get stressed and emotional during the mediation
- you find it difficult to make or consider proposals and worry that you will get pushed into a bad decision
- you or the other person is prone to reactions including extreme behaviour and you want to know how to remain calm
- you don’t feel that the mediator running your mediation has adequately prepared you
- a live video coaching session (can also be by phone if preferred)
- a workbook to help you to practice and prepare after the coaching session
Pre-Mediation Coaching provides individualised support to prepare for mediation including help to prepare proposals and practice negotiation skills.
If you want to work with a coach face to face visit our Find a Coach Page and contact them directly
You can book in for additional sessions with your coach if required.