This package includes New Ways for Families online Course and two Coaching Sessions.
- New Ways for Families Course normally $95 per person
- Parent Coaching normally $195 per session
New Ways Post Separation Parenting Package saves you $120 of individual fees.
Who is it for?
This package is for parents who are having difficulties with co-parenting.
- the 12 hour New Ways for Families Post Separation Parenting online course
- a comprehensive parent journal
- 2 live video coaching sessions (can also be by phone if preferred)
If you want to work with a coach face to face visit our Find a Coach Page and contact them directly.
Overview of Post Separation Parenting Coaching Program
- Confirmation of the coaching program
- Clarification of role of coach: coach is to provide explanations, help you to practice skills and encourage you.
- Clarification of your role: to ask questions, to bring your own agenda, to share reflections and application from the course and the exercises you do with your coach and to practice negotiation skills
- The coach will ask about the background of any family law action currently underway and current shared care arrangements, but they will not be providing legal advice.
- The coach will provide you with empathy, attention and respect. They won’t judge you and they will not be providing counselling. This coaching is about developing your skills in dealing with your co-parent, even if they are a difficult co-parent!
- The coach will check in with you regarding your progress in the New Ways for Families Course such as What did you learn from the first module? Do you want to share any reflections or life applications?
- Practice the four big skills and other techniques in the New Ways for Families program.
- Establishment of a SMART Goal for your relationship with your co-parent.
- Update and Questions – review of Goal, successes and issues
- Set the agenda for the session
- Discuss your concerns in greater detail
- Discuss module content and skills
- Discuss any client reflections and life applications from your journal
- Practice skills
The purpose of the coaching is to help you apply what you are learning to your life and to give you the opportunity to safely practice skills and reflect on your successes and challenges in post-separation co-parenting.
You can book in for additional sessions with your coach if required.