NMAS Mediator, Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner and Coach
Overview And Experience
- CHC81115 – Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution (Grad. Dip. FDR)
- Registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (Attorney Generals Department)
- Nationally Accredited Mediator (NMAS)
- Certified and Licensed New Ways for Families Coach
- Diploma of Competitive Systems and Practices
- Current Cert IV in Training and Education
- Certified Life, Business and NLP Coach.
Other Services I provide
- Pre-mediation and negotiation coaching – to help you prepare for and be more confident when negotiating in mediation.
- Mediator Facilitated Negotiation – for situations where mediation is not possible but the option to make settlement proposals still is.
Joanne Law is a NMAS Mediator, Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner, Professional Coach and Professional Trainer.
My clients are people who need help to resolve interpersonal issues, usually related to relationships that are in trouble or at an end. The types of clients I work with are:
- people considering separation. I offer relationship mediation to help you to see if you can re-negotiate your relationship and save it.
- people who have separated. I provide Family Dispute Resolution to help you to negotiate post separation parenting agreements and property settlements which can be turned into Consent Orders (court orders reached by agreement) I am able to help in high conflict situations as well as amicable separations.
- co-parents. I provide parenting plan check up’s and re-negotiation services.
Other Types of Mediation
- business relationship. I help business partners, customers and suppliers re-negotiate their agreements or negotiate an agreement if one isn’t in place.
- workplace and other disputes. I provide workplace and other interpersonal dispute resolution services.
0401 293 500
City of Casey, Melbourne
Service Delivery Area:
Services delivered in Victoria via Video Mediation and Mediator Facilitated Negotiation.
Not sure what to do?
Book in for a confidential and obligation free consultation
Resolving Disputes & Preventing Conflict
Joanne Law provides services in the following practice areas.
Mediation and Family Dispute Resolution are facilitated negotiation services where the people affected by the issues are supported by an independent professional mediator to discuss the issues, consider options and work towards an agreement that will resolve the issues that is acceptable to both.
Coaching is a facilitated goal setting, decision making and individualised learning process. The purpose of coaching is to identify ways to work towards achieving your life, business, interpersonal or other goals.
Mediator Facilitated Negotiation is a collaborative negotiation process where a mediator assists both parties to develop proposals and communicates them along with the reasons for the proposal. It differs from lawyer negotiation in that the mediator is able to speak with both sides and is used when mediation is unsuccessful or not agreed to.
Services Joanne Provides
Online Family Dispute Resolution Meeting (3 hours is scheduled) per person rate.