Interact Anger Management Coaching Program for Men. Self-paced online learning combined with coaching support.
NMAS Mediator, Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner and Coach
I work to empower my clients to problem solve and make their own decisions.
Overview And Experience
- CHC81115 – Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution (Grad. Dip. FDR)
- Accredited Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (Attorney Generals Department)
- Nationally Accredited Mediator (NMAS)
- Certified and Licensed New Ways for Families Coach
- Diploma of Competitive Systems and Practices
- Current Cert IV in Training and Education
- Certified Life, Business, NLP, New Ways for Families Coach.
Joanne Law is a NMAS Mediator, Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner, Professional Coach and Professional Trainer.
I mainly work with people who have problems in their interpersonal relationships that they would like to discuss and reach an acceptable resolution. The types of clients I work with are:
- people considering separation. Is your relationship in trouble and you would like to try to save your marriage?
- people who have separated. Do you need help to negotiate parenting arrangements or property settlement agreements?
- co-parents. Do you need help to discuss the co-parenting niggles or has something changed requiring you to re-negotiate your agreement?
- business partners. Is your business partnership in trouble and you want help to discuss issues in order to gain clarity about the issues and develop a plan?
- workplace disputes. Do you have difficulty working together and need help to clear the air and agree on where to from here?
0401 293 500
City of Casey, Melbourne
Service Delivery Area:
Services delivered in Victoria via Video Mediation and Mediator Facilitated Negotiation.
Would you like a bit of help to work out the dispute resolution services you need?
Book a Free Dispute Diagnostic Consultation
Resolving Disputes > Preventing Conflcit
Joanne Law provides services in the following practice areas.
Mediation is a facilitated negotiation service where the people affected by the issues are supported by an independent mediator to discuss the issues, consider options and work towards an agreement that will resolve the issues that is acceptable to both.
Coaching is a facilitated goal setting, decision making, individualised learning and change support process. The purpose of coaching is to make changes that will improve your situation and move you in the direction of your goals.
Collaborative Family Law is a team based approach to family law where the lawyers commit to a non-adversarial approach and to work together to assist the clients to reach an agreed settlement.
Book with Joanne
An Interact Family Law Options Consultation is a professional discussion with a family law professional to help you to get customised legal information about the Family Law System and help to develop a goal plan to achieve your family law goal.
The session runs for approximately one hour and is conducted by phone or video meeting.