Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner
Jo-Anne McNamara is a family dispute resolution practitioner accredited with the Australian Attorney Generals Department.
If you would like face to face services contact the practitioner directly:
Business Name: ADRAMS Mediation
Business Address: Perth, By appointment only
Phone: 0423 561 736
Ascent Dispute Resolution and Mediation Services (ADRAMS) is a Western Australian Mediation and Conflict Resolution Service founded by Jo-Anne McNamara.
Jo-Anne is a registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (FDRP) and a Nationally Accredited Mediator (NMAS) under the Family Law Act & Regulations with the Australian Attorney Generals Department.
Jo-Anne practices in Western Australia and can also conduct Family Dispute Resolution Mediation regionally, and nationally via Teleconferencing.
I am a Child and Family Focused Mediator. I also an very comfortable working with people from different cultural and language backgrounds including indigenous families.
My goal for my clients is to help you to:
- Collaborate and work cooperatively to work out your parenting, financial and property agreements following separation.
- Connect to other services by maintaining strong networking relationships with Indigenous and other community groups and support organisations, Family and Community Service providers
- Make the most of positive resolution practices and learn how to manage difficult conversations in the future more easily
- Registered as a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner with the Attorney General’s Department, Canberra
- National Accredited Mediator (NMAS)
- Bachelor of Arts – Majors in Industrial Relations and Political Science
- Diploma of Teaching
- Diploma of Counselling (currently completing)
- Mediation Institute – NMAS Accreditation Body and complaint handling service for mediation services
- Australian Councillors Association
- Australian Professional Councillors
- Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution
- NMAS Mediator Accreditation
Jo-Anne has many years experience helping people to resolve difficulties in their lives and relationships with others as a counsellor, teacher and more recently professional mediator.
She has experience as a lifeline counsellor and providing dispute resolution services face to face and making use of technology.