Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner, NMAS Mediator and Coach
I facilitate Mediation and Family Dispute Resolution respectful of the needs and humanity of all those involved.
Overview And Experience
- CHC81115 – Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution (Grad. Dip. FDR)
- Accredited Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (Attorney Generals Department)
- Nationally Accredited Mediator (NMAS)
- Certified and Licensed New Ways for Families Coach
FDR can take very little of the time and a tiny fraction of the cost of legal action.
- Negotiate a parenting plan that’s best for your children
- Negotiate a property agreement you can all live with
- Co-parent effectively
- Review your plan as your children grow
0477 410 752
Parmelia Perth Western Australia
Service Delivery Area:
Services delivered in Western Australia via video mediation.
Would you like a bit of help to work out the dispute resolution services you need?
Book a Free Phone Consultation
Resolving Family Conflict
Felicity Mitchell provides services in the following practice areas.
In most cases when a married couple or de facto’s separate there will be the need for a financial settlement. This settlement can be based on an agreement reached between you through direct negotiation, with the assistance of a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner and with the assistance of lawyers.
Making use of less formal and more empowering processes such as family dispute resolution keeps costs down and helps you to reach an agreement that is tailored for your family situation.
Parenting isn’t something that you can negotiate or order once and have it last for the rest of your children’s childhood. Mediation is a great way review and renegotiate your parenting agreement from time to time.