Lifeline is currently offering a free 2 hour course on Family and Domestic Violence available for all Australians over the age of 18.
We strongly recommend doing the course:
- if you think that some of the behaviour in your relationship, by you or by your partner, is family violence or
- if you have been accused of perpetrating family violence but don’t believe that is what your behaviour is or
- if you have a family member or friend who seems to have changed, avoids spending time with you, has unexplained injuries or has a partner who behaves in a way that makes you not want to spend time with them or
- said something like “I didn’t hit them so it isn’t family violence” or “they didn’t hit them so it isn’t family violence” (Hint: that myth will be completely debunked)
- if you want to be better informed about family violence
In other words every adult could benefit from this course!