FDR Agreement to Mediate
Our agreement to mediate explains the FDR process and terms and conditions of our services. If you agree to engage our services we will send you a copy that you can sign electronically.
Feel free to download the document by clicking on the link below to review it in advance.
The document contains the following information:
- Fees and cancellation
- Confidentiality and Inadmissibility
- Your Rights
- FDR Practitioners role and responsibility
- Support People
- Section 60i Certificates
- Certificate of Dispute Resolution
- If an agreement is reached and you are not in court
- FDRP’s qualifications
- Feedback and Complaints
- The Family Dispute Resolution Processes for:
- Shuttle Mediation